Nourishing and Relaxing Rose Damask- The perfect skin nourishing treatment for all skin types. This Milk Bath brings together beautiful combinations of natural- organic ingredients to soothe and replenish moisture to the most delicate of skin types, leaving the skin soft, supple and moisturised- without clogging the pores. It also assists in relaxing the body and mind through use of aromatherapy. This silky smooth aromatic coconut milk bath will leave your skin feeling utterly gorgeous!
Key Ingredients and their benefits
This Milk Bath is made from natural, vegan and ethically produced food grade ingredients.
Organic Coconut Milk Powder: Awesome skin superfood containing Vitamin C, E and B, iron and magnesium, is the main ingredient in these Milk Baths. It has anti-inflammatory and anti bacterial powers- very good for acne, eczema, sensitive skin. Smooths and evens skin texture. Clears, brightens and tightens skin. Packed with unsaturated fatty acids that help moisturise and soften the skin.
Collodial Oatmeal: Natural anti irritant and soothing agent. Contains lipids that nourish skin and replenish oils that have been lost from the skin. Collodial Oats have moisturising properties. They contain avenanthramides which is an anti oxidant solely found in oats. They are anti inflammatory, well known for their ability to sooth skin, and have cleansing properties.
Epsom salts:Soften rough, dry skin and exfoliate dead skin cells. They are absorbed though the skin and replenish the level of magnesium in the body, which assists to lower cortisol, the stress hormone and also aid bone health. A small portion of Epsom salts is added to these Bath Salts to help relax muscles and relieve pain. They detoxify the body without making the Milk Bath salty.
Pure Essential Oils: Natural plant oil extract that aid the bodies own healing process. Full of anti oxidants, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. All Essential Oils used in these Milk Baths are certified Pure Essential Oils and are Made in UK.
Rose Damask Milk Bath Ingredients: Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Collodial Oatmeal, Epsom Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Jojoba Oil, Rose Damask Essential Oil, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Dried Rose petals.
Rose is known to soothe and calm irritated skin and has anti bacterial properties. Rose is also credited with being an exotic aphrodisiac and as a balancer of the spirit.
Sandalwood oil assists in restoring the damaged skin cells, promotes the skin complexion by smoothing and firming the skin and by assisting the skin to maintain its glow and radiance. The potent astringent, antiseptic, antimicrobial, anti-aging and disinfectant properties of sandalwood oil shields the skin from harmful bacteria and fungal infections. Its pleasing and captivating deep-woody aroma is believed to alleviate worry by relaxing the central nervous system.
The combination of Essential oils alongside the natural healing properties of the Coconut Milk, Colloidal Oats and Epsom Salts promote a deeply nourishing and relaxing bath experience.
Rose Damask Milk Baths come in 150 ml and 250 mI Glass Bottles. These Milk Baths make an ideal nourishing skin care treat for yourself as well as a great personalised - wellness gift. Each bottle comes with a hand written ingredients label, tied with a jute string. It comes well packed in it’s own box. This gift gives you the option to add a personalised message. It can be delivered either to your address or intended recipient.
I make these Milk Baths to order thus ensuring a truly remarkable aromatherapy experience, as the ingredients will be fresher for longer.
These Milk Baths are: Vegan - Paraben Free - Chemical Free - Handmade in the UK
- Though this range of Milk Baths uses natural and certified products, if you experience any skin irritation please discontinue use.
- Once opened for first use, please close the lid securely and store in a dry, cool place, away from bright sunlight and moisture.
- Add 3 to 4 table spoons (or as much as you wish to add ☺) of your Milk Bath mixture to the warm bath water just before entering. Give it a good stir, then sit back, relax and let the Milk Bath work its magic on your skin and senses. Soak for a minimum of 20 minutes to make the most of the aromatherapy Milk Bath experience. Once finished Bathing, there is no need to rinse just pat dry with a towel- and let your skin make the most of this nourishing natural skin care treatment.
- The dried flowers used in these Milk Baths are full of natural antioxidants, take hold of some flower petals as they float past you, rub them gently to release their aroma and inhale their natural sent- doing so will add to your aromatherapy milk bath experience.
- The Fragrance and healing properties of these Milk Baths will be at their best when used within six months of purchase.